Roto backlight advertising billboard
Roto backlight billboards, megaboards or jumbo placats have dimensions as the classic billboard posters or sometimes larger in size which is characterized by additional benefits:
- billboard backlight poster illumination
- rotary exchanger of poster surfaces (optimally 1 to 4 posters)
They are installed as part of the street furniture usually along the roads or on the building facades.
Billboards are produced and installed as:
- ROTO SELFSTANDING UNILATERALLY LIT ADVERTISING SPACES
- DETACHED DUPLEX ROTO BILLBOARDS
- ROTATING WALL BILLBOARDS
- ILLUMINATED ROTATING POSTERS POSTERS beside roads and transit centres
Advertising and information is combined at present with almost all products of the EUROMODUL company. Illuminated showcases - CITY LIGHT advertising boards are standard in the city centers, and with their ROTO function for exchanging the posters add poster dynamics and additional attention is drawn to them. Billboards are simply 'bigger brothers' of the classic City Light posters, as fixed, lighted, and rotating.
Posters illumination is made with fluorescent or LED lighting which has been demonstrated in many years of testing as the optimal combination of light dispersion on advertising spaces.
Materials from which the roto billboards are made
ROTO billboards are characterized by quality materials such as:
- stainless steel - inox
- galvanized steel - powder-coated in RAL color of your choice
- tempered (safety, laminated) glass
Setting of roto billboards
Posters are placed on different surfaces.
Base anchor is structurally calculated according to wind zones of location where the cabinet sets. There may be other types of preparation which is defined each time it's produced:
- selfstanding with the anchor for fixing onto a concrete floor (fixing is done with screwing) - STANDARD
- wall mounting plates with fixing screws